Here is where you can read this week’s Motherwise Tart, my parenting humor column for moms and dads to relate to. I used to put the old ones here but people will actually pay me money for them so I only post the current one. What a crazy world!
Here is what you missed over the past few weeks:
- Homework Inquisitions – Lessons Learned
- A Treatise on the Zipper (Okay, I had a comment on this one I want to keep.)
- For Parents Weary of the Green
- Wanted: Unembarrassed Kid
- Grace in the Grind
- Mean Parents Anonymous (Complete with Membership Card – show your proof of purpose!) Okay, so this one is so good, I couldn’t hold it back. Enjoy!
- I Get By With Some Helpings From My Kids
Luckily, you can read this weeks’ Motherwise Tart column:
- A VERY FUNNY FEATURE – Cute Kids Eliminate Post-Holiday Hassle